As the 2019-Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to grow in impact and seriousness, the safety of our employees and our guests is our top priority.
In the efforts to contain and prevent the spreading of the virus we need all employees and visitors to adhere to the following precautions.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
Based on the above advise, we have made arrangements for employees to work from home where needed but will keep a skeleton team on site for essential work.
For further advice please refer to the following websites
Symptoms and Isolation
If you experience any of the below symptoms, we ask you to self-isolate for 7-14 days following the government advice. Please refer to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for up to date information.
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.
To further prevent spreading in the office Rivertrace will be doing the following:
- Deep cleaning of office and hard surfaces
- Daily cleaning of all desks and workspaces
- Employees are required to wash their hands on arrival before starting work. Signage on washing hands has been displayed throughout Rivertrace premises.
Meetings and Travel
All pending travel has been suspended until further notice unless approved by a director.
All visitors to Rivertrace facility will be graded as essential or non-essential, with a risk assessment carried out on all business-essential visitors. Restrictions will be enforced from anyone travelling from any of the affected countries as listed on the government website within the last 14 days, and they will be expected to meet the stipulations detailed by the health authority. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
To ensure we can continue with our day to day business we will be utilising technology such as Teams and Skype for video conferencing.
Should you have any personal travel planned, please inform your line manager of your destination and consult the government regarding travel bans. Note, you may be required to self-isolate on your return.
We’d like to assure you that we are doing all we can to minimise the disruption to our customers’ operations while being as vigilant as possible during this difficult time.
We do have stock available in the UK and other key ports across the world through our agent network to respond to any urgent requests.
Where possible we are helping customers perform troubleshooting tasks themselves using video calling software such as Skype, FaceTime and WhatsApp.
Our engineers are taking every precaution when making visits and continue to do everything they can to get people up and running as quickly as possible following recommendations from WHO.
We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your attention to this matter. If you have any questions or issues, please contact us at email@example.com.